Want to take your iPhone to the beach? Fancy taking it with you for a swim and snapping some sweet underwater snaps? Or are you just a friendless loser who is so repulsive that they can’t even find somebody to look after their stuff while they go for a quick dip?
If any of these apply to you, then you might like to take a look at Photojojo’s new iPhone Scuba Suit. And if the last applies to you, then go ahead and buy this waterproof case, but just stay away if you see me by the ocean, OK?
The Scuba Suit is a two-piece hard case with a soft gel screen cover, so you can still play Angry Birds when you’re under water (in fact, I recommend the new watery Piglantis episode in Angry Birds Seasons).
The bigger top section has a pair of clamps that lock on the bottom “lid,” and all units are individually tested to make sure they’re safe down to 15 feet (around five meters). What’s more, there’s a waterproof headphone jack up top. Pair this with some waterproof headphones and you can rock out at the shore.
How much for this wonderful convenience? Just $60. Available now.
- Motive Stylus Unrolls And Sticks To The iPad’s Smart Cover [Kickstarter]
- CinePro Is An All-Manual Video Camera App For The iPhone
- Retina MacBook Pros Don’t Have IGZO Displays After All, But Imagine When They Do!
- TwelveSouth Re-Imagines BookBook For iPad To Be 33% Thinner And Way More Usable
- Display Recorder Captures iOS Screencasts Without A Jailbreak