Apple’s iPhone chargers certainly aren’t the biggest accessories in the world, but accompanied with their wires, they can be a pain to travel with — especially when they get tangled up in your make up (not that I’d know about that). But with the JuiceBuddy from Pacific Productions, there is no need for wires.
This little box attaches to your keychain and provides you with an iPhone charger wherever and whenever you need it most. Simply plug it directly into the wall and then dock your iPhone in the top.
The JuiceBuddy is so small, it claims to be the “world’s smallest” iPhone charger, and at just $25 for a limited time (increasing to $30 later), it’s cheaper than Apple’s standard solution, too. When portability isn’t so important, you can plug a cable into the JuiceBuddy’s built-in USB port so that it’s easier to use your device while it’s charging.
The JuiceBuddy will also charge an iPad, but its weight means it’s not going to be quite as stable as an iPhone or an iPod touch while balanced atop of this thing.
Source: Pacific Productions
Via: The Verge
- WhatsApp For iPhone Gets Quick Reply Tweak Courtesy Of BiteSMS Developer [Jailbreak]
- Apple Brings The iTunes Store To 12 Additional Countries In Asia Today
- Infinity Blade Has Earned Over $30 Million To Become Epic’s Most Profitable Game Ever
- Long Press Instagram’s Camera Button For Shortcut To Camera Roll
- The Hilarious Story Of An iPhone’s Fatal Attraction With Its Owner [Video]