So, you know how to take a panorama photo with your new iPhone 5, right? Launch the Camera app, tap Options, then Panorama, and then point it at something suitably panoramic. An arrow appears on the left side of the iPhone 5′s screen, and you tap the shutter button, keeping the arrow centered between the two lines as you move your camera from left to right.
Guess what, though? You can do the very same thing from right to left. Revolutionary!
This may be the easiest tip in the world, but just tap on the darn arrow. It will flip itself over to the right side of your screen and allow you to tap the shutter button, and keep the arrow centered between the two lines as you move your iPhone from right to left.
Now you can take panoramic shots from either your right side or your left side, which can be helpful if you’re in an odd place, or can’t move your camera shooting angle to shoot from left to right.
Source: Macworld Hints
- Playing The Apple Store Lottery Is The Only Way To Bag The iPhone 5 In Hong Kong
- iPhone 5 To Launch In India On October 26 [Rumor]
- Make Room For Another Zombie Game As Gameloft Prepares To Release Zombiewood This Halloween
- Think Tank’s Retrospective 5 Is Still My Favorite DSLR Day Bag [Re-Review]
- You Can Make Your Own iPhone 5 Lightning Dock For $20 With This Lego Set