One of the things I miss most about the design of the iPhone 4S is the ability to easily change the back of my iPhone to something different, like a non-standard color, or even teak.
You simply can’t do that with the iPhone 5, but Gizmodo just pointed out an even better idea: you can laser engrave the back of your iPhone 5 with your own custom design.
This is awesome, and there’s a laser engraving place right around the corner. I might just have to give it a try. The only questions are, which design should I get, and is this going to void my AppleCare+? After all, technically, it’s just a bunch of scratches.
There’s more laser-engraved iPhones at the link below, so check them out.
- T-Mobile Is No Longer Using The iPhone For Its “Bring Your Own Device” Marketing Campaign
- Google Chairman Eric Schmidt Says “Apple Should Have Kept Our Maps”
- Mess With Your Friends: Vlock is an Android-Like Clock on Your iPhone 5 (Plays Background Videos Too) [Daily Freebie]
- Scare Yourself Silly With The Walking Dead: Episode Four – Around Every Corner
- Microsoft Office Release Dates Leaked In Czech Republic, Then Denied By US Representatives