Depending on the way you ask Siri for the date of Father’s Day this year, she might give you two completely different answers. A redditor discovered that when you ask Siri, ‘Is Father’s Day this weekend?’ the personal assistant erroneously replies that “Father’s Day is on Friday, June 14th,” even though it most definitely is not.
To make matters more embarrassing Siri answers the questions correctly if you phrase it as “When’s Father’s Day?” On the bright side of things though, you now have an excuse if you forget to buy dad something in time.
The post Do Not Trust Siri To Remember Father’s Day This Year [Image] appeared first on Cult of Mac.
- iPad 5 To Be Announced At WWDC On Monday? Gumdrop Cases Says So.
- Logitech Buys TidyTilt Maker, Immediately Starts Accepting Pre-Orders
- Mail Pilot For Mac Enters Public Beta, Sign Up Today
- OpenFeint Founder Tells All About His New iPad Exclusive Game, Fates Forever
- VSCO Cam 2.0 Launches In App Store With New Shooting Controls